Anyway, let's get to what you all really tune in for: cute pictures and stories about Sylvia. How about we make a list?
1. Sylvia and Lennie are pretty good friends. Lennie got fixed last week and she's doing well. Sylvia gives her hugs and kisses to make her feel better and joins her in Petey's bed.
2. I love to take hilariously awkward pictures of Sylvia in her booster seat. It's her favorite place to sit in the whole house. She can climb into it on her own now, she's almost given me a few heart attacks when I look up and suddenly she's standing on it. She also likes to sit in her booster seat and "work" on her laptop.
3. My daughter will not keep her pants on. I'm not sure if I should worry about this or not. She does try to pull them back up sometimes, but that's harder.
|What you lookin' at?|
4. Sylvia's starting to color. She doesn't really get it yet, but we're working on it! I bought her a box of crayons and I was so excited for her to use them. I opened the box and every single one was broken. Seriously?
|Eating the crayons|
|Eating them some more.|
|Pointing to the floor.|
|She wrote her name! JK, I made 99% of those marks.|
6. Sylvia looks adorable with pony/pig tails. Deena and Amanda at daycare are always sending her home with new hair styles.
7. Sylvia's been really into helping lately. She loves putting groceries away, and she just helped me with dishes for the first time on Monday.
That's about it for now, but Sylvia is a never ending source of entertainment so I'm sure I'll have more to share soon. The picture below cracks me up every time I see it. Try not to have nightmares.