Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First (Real) Sleepover

As you probably know, Sylvia already has a BFF. Her name is Harper, and they are totally cute together. Two weekends ago, Sylvia and I went to visit Harper (and her parents, of course) at her new house. Here are some of my favorite pictures.





Have you ever noticed how hard it is to get two little kids to look at the camera at the same time. I'm pretty sure I tried about a thousand times and never got one.

And if that wasn't cute enough already, there may have been some dancing going on.





They both stayed in Harper's room, and for a while I wasn't sure if it was going to work. Sylvia was not doing well in a new place. Harper likes to sing when she goes to bed. In the end though, it all worked out and they slept until 7:00 am. Which is sleeping in for people with kids. From what I hear, Harper still won't let Emily take down "Sylvia's bed" in her room. They were meant to be best friends.

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty much the cutest friends of all time. I'm glad that you and I met so early on - it will be AWESOME to show them all these pictures someday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I was actually thinking that yesterday :)

      Delete